Sunday, March 29, 2009

Potluck n Slumber Party

yeah...lastnyte me n my frens had a potluck dinner n slumber Party
all of us dediced not to club n had a relaxing session at home
as usual...at cheras Residency
heee
=p
there's a lot of foods
from KFC-Yellowcab Pizza-Spaghetti-Jco-cupcakes-choc cake-steamboat...n so much more
nyumm2...
hehehe
we had so much fun lastnyte
eventhou at first i really wanted to go to da club coz i really wanna meet my Crush
mind u
hehehe
but we end up laid at home
n watch movie together
with a projector n hand-set up screen
hehehehee

we watch Autopsy..a horror fest movie
downloaded by Cici...lol!!!
the movie was freaking horrible
damn
as usual!!!
i scream out loud
ahahahaha
=p

well wutever it is..
i realy njoyed myself lastnyte wif my frens...
we chilled..we cheers!!!
143

2 comments:

farish izaryl @izreez said...

wah bestnya party reramai tuh hehe nk join lah:p

Anonymous said...

a ah..best klu dpt gra yg sorang 2...n makan..
haha rakusnyer I!

time

Labels