Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my frens


i have alot of frens
2day i just feel like i wanna write sumtink bout them...
not a Tribute...or even an Acknowledgment
dis is from my point of view
my own TOTs...
well..dis is my blog..
i have a Right to write n Publish anytin dat i lyke...
so many things happened lately...
gud n bad...
i dun gained anytin..or even ventured any..huwaaa
so here it is...
no hype....no glass...no pretense....
STRIPPED....

~ one of my fren just broke up a few weeks ago...since his partner avoid him...didnt answer d call or even reply the SMSs...but...gud for him..as far as i concern,his X is no gud...he deserve better after all...

~ one of my fren..new status: NO STRING ATTACH... his partner wanna leave him..but he refuse..but dey remains frens after all..
issit for the sake of dat guy..or issit bcosh dat guy feels Pity on him?most of us think dat d guy just wanna make use of my fren..but who knows...we feel sorry for him..after all...tuan punyer badan is the one who suppose to take action...not us sistah!!! we oredy did wut we can...

~ one of my fren is getting busy wif his new work...gud for him...at least he can learn a lot...
from work to gym...he is really a busy guy now...no tyme to club...no tyme to chill...
work..work..work...heheheheh.....keep it up babe

~ one of my fren...always make a guy fall for him easily...but when he got them....he try to toss them away...OMG...but dats him....i dunno wheter he give a hope for dat sumone...or maybe he is not ready for any kind of relationship...but gurl,mind u...dun hurts others feeling toward u..b real at first

~ one of my fren... is in a long-Distance Relationship..gud for both of em....just wanna wish both of u happiness n a long last... sulky bulky is just a normal term in LOVE....heee

~ one of my fren is just so in love wif his new relationship...evethou dat person only can visit him once or twice a week..since dat person in not Local...sumtymes when ur in love with dat person...dat doesnt mean u can CONTROL him very much...if u love sumone..set 'em free...
all u need is, to put a Trust on him n givie him a chance to live a happy-normal lyfe

well...there goes some short stories bout my frens...
but whoever they are..wutever will be..will b...
i just love my frens very much
dey lite up my life even sumtymes dey can turns out to b sumone who is so MEAN, SARCASTIC, IRRITATING n wutsoeva i can call....
but hey...they really spice up my life...
heeee
xoxo


1 comment:

farish izaryl @izreez said...

suka bce ur entry ni jujur ttg persahabatan:)

time

Labels