Monday, December 22, 2008

a new hope

hye guys....
wut a mondae blues....
in the office ryte now..
damn bored
hell bored...
huargh!!!!
keep on thinking bout a new job...
since my current job ni leh keep it as a partyme..
so it is better for me to find a new job dat can give me a hi pay
so dat i can spend more on shopping without asking for money from my sis
ahahahha..... :p
so dis tyme..
i join Avis in my job hunting...
we really need a new job
as well as Cici..ahahahaha

but a part from dis...
im happy for dat i meet sumone..
sumone dat i really wanted to noe before dis...
how sweet...
there's so much to tell...
dunno how to explain...
ahahhaa....
im flattered...
im blessed...
since dat moment which so called PRECIOUS, i keep on tinking of him
ahahahah..dunoo y
i just do..

as for me...
i'll stay like dis...
the tyme will tell
im afraid to make a move..
dats me...
ahahah
eventhou im LOUD..
but sumtymes...i can turn to b sumone who is EXTREMELY Shy
ahahha
dats it!!

but..wutever it is..im glad to get to noe him..
xoxo


I Love You


No comments:

time

Labels