Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3rd day of Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya Adidilfitri
2day is d 3rd day of Aidilfitri
hurm..
dis year rayer is totally bored
im not goin back to Spore
i Celebrate here at home
my sis n bro in law is working
Luckily my sis didnt forget to prepare all the raya Special dish
so the First Day...all i do was eat + sleep
i truly believe dat i gain weight on the first day
lol!!!

im not goin out anywhere..believe me!!!
2nd day...i went to my Aunty's House in Kepong
d only Aunty dat i have in KL..
just b there for a while...
notin much
hehehehe...
FAQ = Work + Salary + gulfren + Marriage
adoiai......skip..skip..skip

well actually,
i miss my late parent badly
i wish dey are still here with me celebrating the Eid
well at least i still have my bestie to cheer me up during dis festive season
im Blessed
n beside..i miss sumone else too..
if only he knew it!!!

No comments:

time

Labels