Sunday, January 18, 2009

series of unfortunate event

hurmm...where to start...
lately...a series of unfortunate event happened...
it's not a gud start of the year..
damn...
hurm...well it's ok...
evryting happened for a reason...
always take dis as my strength...
if it aint kill me..it will make me strong...huhu
i need to find a new job dat suit me...
huwaa...
but the car broke in incident last 2 weeks really cause a chaos...
i lost my bag n stuff in
i lost my set of certificates since i was in primary skool..
so need to reprint those dat important for interview n job hunting.,..

but now im bless...
settle evrytink one by one...
just hope dat all dis misery will over...
hope dat there will b a brighter day for me...
hope for a miracle...
but dun depend on one...
stay out of trouble,
den u'll get wutever u want...

No comments:

time

Labels