Monday, October 20, 2008

tagged..tagged...lalala

This time around, I was tagged by Aimi dearest. Here we go.

My top 10 favourite food.
:: lemongrass chicken chop
:: special Thai fried rice
:: chocolate indulgence cake
:: nasik lemak ayam goreng Mali
:: marinara from milano
:: banana n mango roll
:: nasik goreng daging merah..yeay!!!
:: honey bbq chicken rice
:: chicken floss polo
:: chocolate + ice cream

10 Things I love doing
:: sleeping
:: shopping
:: clubbing
:: singing
:: camwhoring
:: hang out with my dearest friends
:: traveling
:: watching movies...especially horror movies
:: facebooking
:: dancing

5 Types of guys that I adore
:: cute-charming-good-looking guy
:: sincere,non hypocrite
:: well behave
:: respect others
:: kind + helpful

5 Things I love doing when I'm feeling down
:: eat..eat n eat
:: curl up like a child..crying
:: sitting back n reminiscing
:: turn off my cell
:: get on the phone with my darlings

5 Things I love doing when I'm happy
:: go out with my friends
:: camwhore
:: sing + dance
:: shopping spree
:: laughing like there's no one around

10 Ways to win my heart
:: love me for who i am
:: honest + sincere to me
:: eventhou he is so bz, he still got tyme to text me
:: can accept my crazy-beautiful frens as well
:: appreciate me very well
:: miss me when im not around..hahahaha
:: be well educated both academically and religiously
:: always know what to say and when to say it
:: show sum efforts
:: love and care for me with his whole heart

My top 5 most favourite junk food
:: chocolate
:: baskin robbins + lecka2 ice cream
:: halls
:: pringles
:: smarties

5 Things I wish it could happen soon
:: my first salary
:: finding the right guy and settle down
:: my birthday party
:: olidae wif my peeps
:: having a lot of clients

10 Ridiculous things I wish to do before I die
:: collect a lot of stuff from LV,Burberry,Chanel,Gucci,Coach,Prada,Jimmy Choo and other designer labels
:: travel the world
:: earn a lot of money monthly
:: open up my own spa + cafe
:: publish my own label
:: watch Victoria secret fashion show live..hehehe
:: spend tyme with all the hotties dat i ever wanted
:: own my own private jet
:: move in to new zealand
:: make sure dat i always get wut i want
:: wut else huh???

My top 10 recently most addicted song
:: Ashanti - The Way dat i love u
:: india Arie - The heart of the matter
:: da groove doctors - all we need is love
:: ida corr - lemme think bout it
:: lady gaga - just dance
:: britney spears - toy soldiers
:: britney spears - womanizer
:: PCD - when i grow up
:: jennifer hudson - spotlight
:: rihanna - disturbia

No comments:

time

Labels